- Anticoagulants in the ICU. Hematological Challenges in Critically Ill Textbook. Perez d’Empaire P, Bhuptani P. Ho S. Mazer CD. Springer Nature 2018. ISBN 978-3-319-93571-3
- What every intensivist should know about handovers in the ICU? Perez d’Empaire P, Amaral. A. Brazilian Journal of Intensive Care 2017;29:121
- Systemic dysregulation of the angiopoietin-1/2 system in adults undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass (CBP) E Charbonney, E Wilcox, Y Shan, P Perez d’Empaire, A Dugal, M Glogauer, GD Rubenfeld, S Sutherland, C Lilles, C Dos Santos. Future Sci. OA 2017 FSO166
- The Safety and Efficacy of Non Invasive Ventilation in Patients with Blunt Chest Trauma: A Systematic Review Duggal A, Perez P, Golan E, Tremblay L, Sinuff T. Critical Care 2013;17:R14
- Oral neutrophils are an independent marker of the systemic inflammatory response aftercardiac bypass ME Wilcox, P Perez, C DosSantos, M Glogauer, E Charbonney, A Duggal, S Sutherland, G Rubenfeld Journal of Inflammation 2014;11:32
Pablo is a Cardiovascular Anesthesiologist and Perioperative Echocardiography staff at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto. After graduating from the University of Zulia in Venezuela, he complete the Anesthesiology residency, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Anesthesiology and Perioperative Echocardiography fellowships at the University of Toronto. Fellow of the American College of Critical Care Medicine. He is interested in the clinical applications and medical education of POCUS, TEE for resuscitation, perioperative medicine, trauma and critically ill patients.